VA - Alexandria
Meridian is a leading provider of managed IT services and document solutions to a diverse client base throughout the DC metro area. Experts at integrating office technologies, the company’s motto, Meridian Means Service, reflects its mission to help clients get the most out of technology by combining great customer service with cutting-edge hardware and software. We’re looking for a Service Administrator that will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Service. This person will also serve as the liaison between designated clients and our service department.
We’ll expect you to…
• Managed the remote data collection agent (DCA) that monitors over 2,000 deployed machines, proactively identifying accounts that having performance issues or are due for preventive maintenance
• Create and follow up on service tickets for issues discovered by the DCA
• Serve as the point of contact for designed accounts that have consistently had performance issues
• Follow up weekly with customers that have had recent performance issues, typically for a period of 4-8 weeks, creating additional service tickets for any issues that are discovered
• Generate and send out weekly performance reports to all 30 Field Service Technicians
• Monitor the excessive service report and find an explanation for why certain machines are requiring excessive service. Take appropriate action depending on the issue discovered.
• Produce a weekly report consisting of Field Service Manager effectiveness metrics
• Assemble a Machines in Field (MIF) report monthly
• Generate profitability reports, making Director of Service aware of any accounts that aren’t profitable
• Perform other related duties as assigned
We’re looking for…
• At least 2 years of customer service experience
• Must be an expert with Microsoft Excel. This includes working with advanced formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus but not required.
• The opportunity to build a rewarding career with a technology company that has a strong brand in the DC area.
• Competitive compensation based on experience, bonus opportunities, and comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, a tax free flexible savings program, two weeks paid time off the first year, 8 paid holidays, and 401k matching
Individual recognition and awards for achievement, including compensation and promotion.
At least 2 years of customer service experience
Must be an expert with Microsoft Excel. This includes working with advanced formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.
Knowledge of SQL is a plus but not required.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly work on a computer for prolonged periods and walk on a frequent basis. Must have the ability to communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and in person and lift up to 15 lbs. on an occasional basis.