NJ - Mt. Laurel
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment. With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. The company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Job Summary: The objective of the Finance Remote Support Center Manager is to ensure quality remote services are provided to thousands of clients across the Nation in a consistent and professional manner and in accordance with existing Standard Operating Procedures.
The Finance Remote Support Center Manager manages Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 3 Lead Engineers in the Remote Support Center (RSC). The Remote Support Center Manager is responsible for ensuring the team consistently meets or exceeds the team performance metrics defined by the Director of Remote Support. The Remote Support Center Manager serves as an escalation point to employees and customers when the situation warrants.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for meeting and exceeding organization goals and performance metrics including, but not limited to:
- First Contact Resolution Rate (FCRR)
- Average Speed of Answer (ASA)
- Cost per Contact (CPC)
- Employee Satisfaction (ESAT)
- Manages 24x7 Help Desk and Network Operations Center
- Plans staffing requirements to meet call volume and service needs
- Planning, reviewing, and approving work schedule and time off
- Managing and coaching to organizational goals
- Develops training programs for shift leaders and subordinates
- Responsible for high quality service delivery via inspection of activities and results
- Responsible for interviewing candidates and making hiring decisions
- Writing and delivering Employee Performance Reviews
- Engaging in and leading employee retention initiatives
- Provides pre-sales and post-sales support
- Responds to escalation issues from team members and customers
- Analyzing trends in issue reporting and formulating preventative solutions
- Expected to offer suggestions for noted process improvements and develop new standard operating procedures
- Finance Institution Audit Support
- Review auditor recommendations with customers
- Instruct engineers on audit remediation's
- Familiar with SOC 1 and FFIEC
- Financial Institution Applications
- Familiar with any or all of the following banking applications
- Developing technical competencies
- Developing client service skills
- HEROES values
- All Covered citizenship
- Honest, Enthusiastic, Respectful, takes Ownership, achieves Excellence, and consistently delivers quality Service to team members and customers alike
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, responsible, punctual, proactive, and self-sufficient
- Affinity for and successful experience with small to medium size business environments
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Proven success at developing a team culture
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Analytical approach to resolving complex issues or opportunities
- Ability to remain calm and effective in high stress situations
- Ability to balance priorities of multiple requirements from multiple people
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities
- Works well with team members and cross-departmentally; excellent interpersonal skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Training is an essential part of continued growth at All Covered. As such, travel will be required for a week of off-site New Hire Training. This training is generally conducted within the 1st three (3) months of employment with the company. Additional skills training will also be available and further travel within the U.S. may be required for this position.
Daily interaction with All Covered business leaders, Central Services and All Covered team members, and a variety of clients. The Remote Support Center Manager will work closely with Relationship Managers, Field Operations and Field Engineering to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
Konica Minolta offers:
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.