Legal Remote Support Engineer Level 2
NY - Melville
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support, are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The Remote Support Center Level 2 Engineer position is a mid-level technical position based in one of our Remote Support Centers (RSC). The RSC is a group focused on resolving issues remotely for our nationwide client base. The L2 position responds to, resolves and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone, e-mail, or our client portal.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Client satisfaction.
- Service delivery quality.
- Technical excellence.
- Cost Per Contact.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- First Contact Resolution Rate.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Average Speed to Answer.
- Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation.
- Being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue.
- Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level.
- Resolving conflict.
- Remote troubleshooting skills.
- Client service skills.
- Technical competencies defined for the position.
- MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above
- MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- The most current versions of the Windows Server family operating system.
- The most current versions of Microsoft Active Directory.
- The most current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Current desktops, laptops, servers and networking basics.
- Current Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- Current Windows Server Operating Systems and services.
- Windows Active Directory (User Management/Administration/Group Policy).
- Current Exchange Server.
- Current firewalls and security.
- Common server tape and online backup solutions.
- Common desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
Common TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP.
Training is an essential part of continued growth at All Covered. As such, travel will be required for a week of off-site New Hire Training. This training is generally conducted within the 1st three (3) months of employment with the company. Additional skills training will also be available and further travel within the U.S. may be required for this position.
Konica Minolta offers:
KMBS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.