IT Support Engineer Level 2 - Healthcare
AZ - Phoenix
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta , is the US industry leader in provisioning IT services for SMB to enterprise markets. Our comprehensive services include network, server and desktop support, data storage and security, cloud and virtualization services, application development, strategic planning and project implementation. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The Remote Support Center Level 2 Engineer - Healthcare position is a mid-level technical position based in one of our Remote Support Centers (RSC). The RSC is a group focused on resolving issues remotely for our nationwide healthcare client base. The L2 position responds to, resolves and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone, e-mail, or our client portal.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Client satisfaction.
- Service delivery quality.
- Technical excellence.
- Cost Per Contact.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- First Contact Resolution Rate.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Average Speed to Answer.
- Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation.
- Being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue.
- Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level.
- Resolving conflict.
- Remote troubleshooting skills.
- Client service skills.
- Technical competencies defined for the position.
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above
- MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Windows Server family operating system.
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Desktops, laptops, servers and networking basics.
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- Windows Server Operating Systems and services.
- Windows Active Directory (User Management/Administration/Group Policy).
- Exchange Server.
- Firewalls and security.
- Common server tape and online backup solutions.
- Common desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Common TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Bomgar remote access tools or similar
Training is an essential part of continued growth at All Covered. As such, travel will be required for a week of off-site New Hire Training. This training is generally conducted within the 1st three (3) months of employment with the company. Additional skills training will also be available and further travel within the U.S. may be required for this position.
Konica Minolta offers:
KMBS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.