IT Service Delivery Manager
CA - Foster City
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The objective of the Service Delivery Manager is to manage, grow and develop a loyal, satisfied and appropriately skilled engineering team. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and quality of work for their assigned team(s) and works to ensure that each of their team members have the skills and tools needed to be successful and addresses/expedites escalations when necessary. The Service Delivery Manager works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise. The Service Delivery Manager coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders within All Covered to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
Manage a team of Engineers with a focus on:
- Growth Focus (for both Revenue and Profit)
- Acquisition Integration Planning
- Cost Planning and Management of Engineering resources
- Training cost Management
- Participate in proposal Development, Review and Sign-Off
- Provide Sales support
- Opportunity Identification within the Client base
- Participate in development of “Go-To Market” strategy for location
- Assist with development and ensure the adoption of Best Practices
- Assist with development of training curriculums
- Attendance at Industry networking events
- Develop strong relationship with local Konica Minolta Business Solutions teams and resources
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Marketing & Practice functions
- Client retention & satisfaction
- Work closely with Region teams on Client profitability
- Contracted/Project revenue and realized rate
IT strategy and consulting (Projects)
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Engineering & Operations Functions
- Manager of 8-12 engineering resources
- Responsible for Service Delivery quality to the clients in the location
- Partner with Region Leadership to evolve and optimize delivery model
- Local staff planning/execution
- Local performance coaching and counseling
- Local performance reviews/career development
- Responsible for executing on executive and company driven strategies with local team
- Local quality Service Delivery
- Work closely with Principal Engineer and Training Manager to execute required training plans
- Responsible for employee wellness of local team
Training is an essential part of continued growth at All Covered. As such, travel will be required for a week of off-site New Hire Training. This training is generally conducted within the 1st three (3) months of employment with the company. Additional skills training will also be available and further travel within the U.S. may be required for this position.
Konica Minolta offers:
KMBS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.