IT Sales Consultant - Legal Vertical
VA - Vienna
All Covered , IT services from Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The Legal Vertical IT Services Consultant (ITSC) role is market/regional-based sales and business development position. An ITSC may cover a single large market, or multiple smaller markets within the region. The primary responsibilities of the role are to help grow All Covered Legal Vertical sales through Consulting, presenting and closing:
1. Recurring professional, managed and cloud service solutions or All Covered Care (ACC) to Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments
2. Strategic and complex IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
These sales are consultative to our prospects and clients and collaborative internally. ITSC’s rely on operations, delivery, relationship management, executive and other sales resources throughout various stages of an opportunity’s progression.
ITSC’s will work closely with the local Konica Minolta Business Solutions sales team and their clients to cross-sell our services for the mutual benefit of each division as well as penetrating new prospects with our Legal Vertical Services in addition to the Horizontal services All Covered has been known for.
Additionally, ITSC’s develop their territories through business development initiatives and networking activities such as trade shows, key legal vertical association memberships, etc. as well as, soliciting references from existing All Covered clients.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
• Apply an in-depth understanding of All Covered services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic ACC, project and procurement opportunities -both horizontally and vertically.
• Work with regional engineering project resources, regional relationship management resources, sales and management resources, and national vertical subject matter experts to achieve and exceed quota.
• Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex ACC, project and procurement services.
• With support from marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to prospects and All Covered Care clients.
• Work with the local KMBS legal vertical teams to cross-sell IT Services and legal vertical solutions to their client and prospect base.
• Develop a thorough understanding of how All Covered services create value for clients, within the legal vertical market in addition to the world class All Covered horizontal services.
• Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends, both horizontally and vertically.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Sales Activities
• Managed Services Quota Attainment
• Project Services Quota Attainment
• Project Procurement Quota Attainment
• Vertical Market Penetration
• Client Acquisition
• Client Retention
• Increased knowledge of Legal Vertical Solutions
• 5 + years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT Services industry
• 3+ years of experience Legal IT Products and Services
• 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
• 7 to 9 years sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota
• High level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people”
• Fully capable and confident delivering All Covered solutions to C-Level staff, Managing Partners, and Legal Administrators.
• Working familiarity with local ALA is a plus
• Ability to prospect within target accounts and qualify opportunities
• Strong communication, presentation, listening skills
• Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives
• Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs
• Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective
• Possess the ability to influence others
• Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter
• High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment
• Good negotiating skills
• Superior work ethic and high energy level
• Computer skills (including Word, Excel, Salesforce contact management)
• Existing relationships and working knowledge of the ALA are a definitive plus
Daily interaction with team members and a variety of clients. The ITSC works closely with the Vice President, Managing Director, Legal Practice Director, Solutions Architects, and Engineering Staff, to create and sell and support appropriate solutions to prospects.
Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse. Frequent driving from one prospect location to another. Limited Domestic air travel to other markets may be required depending upon assigned sales territory.
All Covered offers competitive salaries and benefits
All Covered is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner
KMBS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.